Welcome to your blog! Here you can post your assignments, comment, take part in challenges and much more... Have fun!
The name of the famous band was Spice Girls!
Yes, its " The Spice Girls"Protus, your only luck is that I dont spent all time in my computer... If it was, you had lost. :)
This comment has been removed by the author.
The band is Sipece Girls
You have just jealous! I came on the right time!
The Spice girls
Sure, your life on your Computer's 24/7 Style Goodluck with that. ;)
The band is Spice Girls
I'm sorry but I was wrong to write "spice" XD
The name of the famous band was Spice Girls!
ReplyDeleteYes, its " The Spice Girls"
ReplyDeleteProtus, your only luck is that I dont spent all time in my computer... If it was, you had lost. :)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThe band is Sipece Girls
ReplyDeleteYou have just jealous! I came on the right time!
ReplyDeleteThe Spice girls
ReplyDeleteSure, your life on your Computer's 24/7 Style Goodluck with that. ;)
ReplyDeleteThe band is Spice Girls
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry but I was wrong to write "spice" XD
ReplyDelete