Monday, 18 October 2010

Assignement - Who am I?

Hello, my name is Ana Cunha. I was born in Porto in 1995. I'm a student, and in the future I'd like to become a chemistry engineer, because I love chemistry , it's fascinating.
In my freetime I like listening to music, being with my friends, going out with them, going to the cinema. I like music a lot. I like mainly to listen to Michael Jackson and David Guetta!
I love going to the beach , because it's a very peaceful place, and I love the sea .
I'm a scout , and it is amazing! You can camp, be in contact with nature, make friends , help people , and have a lot of fun.
The most important thing in my life is my family , and my friends, mainly my best friend who's like a brother to me. I like him very much.

I hope you like it (:

No comments:

Post a Comment