Saturday, 30 October 2010

Who am I? - Hugo Cardoso


Hi there! My name is Hugo Cardoso (also known has Lilspect) and I was born on 17th March 1995 in Massarelos, Oporto. I’m a 15 years old and I’m a student.
When I have a little bit of free time, I usually take a bike ride, our just play computer and surf on the internet. I love computers, and I have used computers since I was 2 and half years old. Honestly, I am a little bit of a nerd, because I spend most of my time on my computer. When I am there, I usually play an online game named World Of Warcraft, check my Facebook and watch some videos on YouTube .
I also have no idea about what I want to be in the future, but I think I still have time to think about it. My “tastes” are a bit weird, because I only like things that are “Old”, I think it’s a disease…I like everything that’s Old, for example, I have restored an old bike from my Mother’s Childhood, I have a large collection of the 70’s, 80’s and 90’s Songs (Duran Duran; Falco; Van Halen ,Guns ‘n Roses; Kiss; Prince; Bruce Springsteen; Cyndi Lauper; The Police; Queen; Pink Floyd)
Moving ahead, I have a pet named “Cookie”, which is a guinea pig. She’s so lovely, and when she asks for food she does a weird and cute sound that I just want to grab her and hug her! I also practise swimming, when I am motivated to do it. I think that’s almost everything about me that you should know…
Thanks’ for reading my assignment! (If you really read it) D:

1 comment:

  1. If you like music of the 70s and 80s that doesn't make you weird, it only means you have good taste. But that's only my opinion!

    ReplyDelete