Thursday, 28 October 2010

Who I am? - Sara

Hi, My Name is Sara Fernandes and I was born in Porto (Portugal) in 1995. I still don’t know what I want to be, of course that I would like to have a job related to medicine, but I don’t know if I have skills enough, so I will wait to see. I love my family, it is very important for me, because they are the only people who always wish us well.
In my free time, I like watching TV, surfing the internet, listening to music and playing with my piano (Ican't really play!), which is my favourite hobby. But the place where I spend more time is in my garage, where I roller blade, watch TV and play ping pong with my brothers.
I hear all kinds of music, it depends on how I feel, but in particular I listen to a lot of Owl City and Paramore.
One day after finishing school, I would like to go on a trip without destination with my friends all over Europe on foot, by car or bike, but no airplane that it may fall.
Hope that with this bit, you'll know a little more of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment