Friday, 29 October 2010

Who Am I? Sofia Oliveira


Hi! (:
My name is Sofia. I was born in 1995 and I live in Rio Tinto with my mum and sister. I'm a student and... well... I still don't know which area I will choose.
I'm sweet, very sensible and emotive, loyal to my friends... but I'm not very patient and I'm absolutely stubborn!!!
The two important pieces in my life are my family and friends. I really respect my friendships and I appreciate the fact that I have a lot of friends that are always with me. Like everyone, I hate offenses and lies.
In my free time I like being and spending good times with my friends. We always have a lot of fun together. I like to go to the cinema, listen to music and surf the internet, too.
Bye !! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment