Friday, 29 October 2010

Who Am I? Ana Costa

Hi!
My name is Ana Costa. I am 14 years old. I live in Oporto and I LOVE my city!
Well, I'm here to talk about my free time and write a litlle about me so that you can know me better. So, first of all: I love talking! I talk about everything; music, singers, friendships, relationships, love... those things...
I like listening to music: it's my addiction. My favourite singer is Rihanna! I have all her songs in my mp3, but I like other singers like Beyonce, Muse, Michael Bubble...
I like watching movies, talking with my friends and family, listening to music, writing about my feelings... but what makes me really happy is when I can stay with all my family! I have a lot of fun and it's my favourite day of the week!
Well, I think I don't have anything else to say.
Bye!
Kisses, Ana Costa (:

No comments:

Post a Comment