Saturday, 30 October 2010

Who I am? - Gonçalo


Hello!
My name is Gonçalo Gomes , I was born in Porto and I’m a 15- year-old boy. I’m a student and when I grow up I want to be a doctor or a biologist or join the army.

My passions are my girlfriend and handball. I love handball, to me it is the most fantastic sport.
When I play handball I don’t feel or think of anything, I just play and enjoy that moment.

In my free time like I play handball, I play computer, listen to music, go out with my friends and watch handball games (I forgot to say, my idols are Florian Khermann anda Stefan Kretzschmar).

I like almost all kinds of music, but my favourites are metal and rock. My favourite bands are Guns and Roses, Metallica, Eminem, Muse, Queen, Pearl Jam, Rolling Stones etc...

I almost forgot, I have a cat named Emilia. She is one of my passions too. I like to play with her but she is a bit mean, so she bites me a lot.

 think that’s everything, so bye I hope you read my assignment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment