Hello! My name is Cátia Bianchi. I was born during the Scorpio period in 1995, two days after the Halloween.
I'm determined, stubborn, playful, friendly, a little distracted, light-headed but also very responsible.
I am studying science and technology to achieve my dream of going to the Azores to study marine biology.
During my free time I love to go out with my friends, I go to the beach, I like listening to music and also staying at home drawing.
One of my favourite hobbies is swimming. I love the sea and all it has to do with it and also helping as a volunteer in the association of abandoned animals "Viva Animal". It is a unique experience because people can’t even imagine the many animals that are abandoned and need a cuddle.
The most important things in my life are my family that I love, and my friends who are always ready to help me.
I hope you like it… (:
I'm determined, stubborn, playful, friendly, a little distracted, light-headed but also very responsible.
I am studying science and technology to achieve my dream of going to the Azores to study marine biology.
During my free time I love to go out with my friends, I go to the beach, I like listening to music and also staying at home drawing.
One of my favourite hobbies is swimming. I love the sea and all it has to do with it and also helping as a volunteer in the association of abandoned animals "Viva Animal". It is a unique experience because people can’t even imagine the many animals that are abandoned and need a cuddle.
The most important things in my life are my family that I love, and my friends who are always ready to help me.
I hope you like it… (:
No comments:
Post a Comment