Hello, my name is Pedro Silva and I was born in Porto in 1995. I'm a student and I'd like to become a Software Engineer.
I like going to the cinema with my friends and my family, listening to music, playing cards, going to the beach and I love tennis and extreme sports and one day I want to try bungee jumping.
My favourite hobbies are surfing the internet and playing computer.
In summer holidays, I always go to Armação de Pêra, in the Algarve. It's a beautiful city and I like to go there every year.
When I get my course, I will travel around the world and experience different cultures, different kinds of food and different sports and I'm anxious for that day to arrive.
This is a short text about me, about my hobbies and my ambitions.
I hope you like it!
No comments:
Post a Comment