Hello people! My name is Diogo Fernandes , I was born in Seixal
but now I live with my father in Rio Tinto. I would like to be a Marine, I dont know why but I feel that it is my destiny. I love playing football and basketball. I like a lot of games like chess and other board games because I need to create tactics and think about the next move of the enemy. In my free time I like to run on the beach, spend some time with my friends, we can go to the cinema or just take a walk. I like comedy, war and futuristic films. My favourite band is " Linkin Park", I just love their songs; they have a lot of styles for every single song.
Have fun!
but now I live with my father in Rio Tinto. I would like to be a Marine, I dont know why but I feel that it is my destiny. I love playing football and basketball. I like a lot of games like chess and other board games because I need to create tactics and think about the next move of the enemy. In my free time I like to run on the beach, spend some time with my friends, we can go to the cinema or just take a walk. I like comedy, war and futuristic films. My favourite band is " Linkin Park", I just love their songs; they have a lot of styles for every single song.Have fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment