Welcome to your blog! Here you can post your assignments, comment, take part in challenges and much more... Have fun!
I would Say Joana Nunes..(Hugo Cardoso nº15)
Joana Nunes
You are our English Teacher, Joana Nunes.
You are Teacher Joana Nunes :)(Luis Correia nº17)
This comment has been removed by the author.
I'm not sure if you boys are serious or just joking... Do you really think it's me? You need glasses or new ones...
oh..wait! did you mean the picture? Its Mr. Bean (Rowan Sebastian Atkinson)
Sorry the question was confusing teacher .. [Lol]The photo is of King Mr.Bean xb
Although the right answer is in brackets, Lilspect was the first to post the real name. Congratulations! You're the winner of the first challenge.
I agree with BushrYe, that tinny picture from my point of view, it seemed a decorative photo.Well who cares? I won!
I would Say Joana Nunes..
ReplyDelete(Hugo Cardoso nº15)
Joana Nunes
ReplyDeleteYou are our English Teacher, Joana Nunes.
ReplyDeleteYou are Teacher Joana Nunes :)
ReplyDelete(Luis Correia nº17)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure if you boys are serious or just joking... Do you really think it's me? You need glasses or new ones...
ReplyDeleteoh..wait! did you mean the picture? Its Mr. Bean (Rowan Sebastian Atkinson)
ReplyDeleteSorry the question was confusing teacher .. [Lol]
ReplyDeleteThe photo is of King Mr.Bean xb
Although the right answer is in brackets, Lilspect was the first to post the real name. Congratulations! You're the winner of the first challenge.
ReplyDeleteI agree with BushrYe, that tinny picture from my point of view, it seemed a decorative photo.
ReplyDeleteWell who cares? I won!